Programmer by trade (primarily backend), Instigator by nature. Learn more from my bio and by following the links in the nav menu.
The views expressed here are solely my own, and not those of my present, past, or future employers.
- 22 Feb 2023 » Making Software Quality Visible
I've completed the full script for my first post-Apple presentation on testing, culture change, and leadership.
- 29 Dec 2022 » Software at Scale 53 - Testing Culture with Mike Bland
A conversation with Utsav Shah about automated testing adoption, culture change, and leadership.
- 05 Dec 2022 » The Snowflake Fallacy and Instigator Theory
We're more alike than different—but it can be easier to convince the rest of the world of that than our own teammates.
- 07 Nov 2022 » Leaving Apple
I learned to focus, simplify, and know my own value.
- 14 Nov 2019 » Hiring Test Paratroopers
I've had a great year at Apple so far, and now I'm looking for people to join my Test Paratroopers internal consulting team.